Pain is a way your body reacts to injury or illness.Everybody reacts to pain differently.Your report about your pain is the most realiable source of information. Essentially, pain is the way your brain interprets information about a particular sensation that your boby is experiencing. Information (or “signals”) about this painful sensation are sent via nerve pathways to your brain. The way in which your brain interets these signals as “pain” can be affected by many outside factors, some of which can be controlled by special techniques.
Acute pain is of short duration, usually the result of an injury, surgery or illeness. This type of pain includes acute injuries, post-operative pain, post-trauma pain.
Chronic pain is an ongoing condition, such as back and neck pain, headaches, complex regional pain syndrome Type 1(reflex sympathetic dystrophy), neuropathic pain (nerve injury pain), musculoskeletal pain & pain related to illness.
- Epidural steroid injections & Selective Nerve Root blockade
- Facet joint and Medical Branch nerve injections
- Radiofrequency Neuroablation, Sacro-iliac Joint Injection
- Lumbar Provocative Discography
- Disc procedures – DeKompressor, Ozone therapy