Paediatric Orthopaedics is a specialist service which provides surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions affecting children. Our expert team of physicians, therapists, orthotists and nurses specialise in treating babies and children with congenital, developmental and acquired musculoskeletal conditions.
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Children’s Hospital treats children and young adults with a wide range of developmental disorders, congenital, neuromuscular and post-traumatic problems with bones joints and tendons.
We provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment for conditions, such as:
- Spinal disorders, including scoliosis (curvature of the spine), kyphosis, spondyloysis, and back pain
- Hip diseases such as dysplasia, slipped capital femoral epiphysis, and avascular necrosis
- Cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular conditions
- Congenital anomalies/birth defects of the extremities
- Leg length differences
- Trauma and growth disturbances
- Club foot
- Bone tumors (sarcomas)
- Ewing sarcoma
Dr. Suresh Babu – M.S.,Ortho FPO.,Paediatric Ortho
Dr. Kailash Sarathy – M.S.,Ortho FPO.,FIPAO(Singapore)